[sdiy] Antisocial behavior on the list.

Dave Manley dlmanley at sonic.net
Mon Mar 20 18:02:00 CET 2017

Hi KRiSh,

A few years ago Cheater was a well known troll who sowed discord with
his poor list behavior and thankfully disappeared from the list at some
point.  When he returned recently I expected exactly this sort of
anti-social behavior, and was surprised that he has been well behaved up
to now.  It appeared he had matured since his prior list behavior, but
it now appears he has regressed.

If you can, ignore him - feeding him does not help.

If it keeps up perhaps we'll have to involve the list owner - I hate to
bring that up, since we should all be adults here, and that should be
completely unnecessary.

-Dave

P.S. Welcome to the list!!!