[sdiy] Analysis of the TB-303 CPU timing

cheater00 cheater00 cheater00 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 16:26:35 CET 2017

Hi "KRiS",
Brian and Roman have answered your confused and uninformed post much more
politely than I would have had the patience for. Rather than realize you
are talking out of your rear end, you decided to start making demands of
people who don't owe you one second of their time. So why don't you sit
back and chill out a bit? Let the people do their work as they like. I
trust they know what they're doing and I know exactly why what they're
doing is right because of my experience. You don't, and you are way out of
your depth telling people how to work on their hobbies, buddy.