[sdiy] Dead TL072

Tom Wiltshire tom at electricdruid.net
Mon Mar 20 14:52:44 CET 2017

Hahahaha! Brilliant!

I've still got a few of those "cutting edge" 741's kicking around too.

Nils makes a good point about not designing around half-scrambled chips. If anything unexpected happens, I swap the op-amps around just to check. Mostly with op-amp stuff, you know what the output should be, so it's easy to spot misbehaviour.

Tom