[sdiy] Dead TL072

Quincas Moreira quincas at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 13:45:19 CET 2017

Ha! I was just making a buffered multi and inadvertently shorted both power pins on my stripboard. Never checked for shorts with a meter, plugged it in, PSU shuts down. Found the short, fixed it, plugged it back in. Only change is one of the outputs is now about 10mv lower than the other two. Rugged indeed :)

Sent from my iPad