[sdiy] Dead TL072

Synovatron synovatron at btinternet.com
Mon Mar 20 13:03:12 CET 2017

Way to go Tom!

I once fitted a 741 (way back when they were cutting edge) in its socket the wrong way round, it got so hot that it burned my finger print into it when I touched it. I pulled the 741 out, dropped it, trod on it, bent the pins back to shape, inserted it the right way round and it actually worked! Top that!

Best
Tony

Sent from my iPhone