[sdiy] Odp: Re: Analysis of the TB-303 CPU timing

Julian Schmidt elfenjunge at gmx.net
Sun Mar 19 21:39:04 CET 2017

Interesting.
I have to admit the survey needs more work! ;)
I did not find out how to rate the files individually in one question :(

I still have all CPUs here, so I could set up an improved 2nd version.
Maybe a rate best, rate worst answer option and some examples with a
drum or metronome added as a timing reference?

would love to know which ones were the bad examples.

julian