[sdiy] DX7s failed recovery after dead battery

Rutger Vlek rutgervlek at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 17:42:16 CET 2017

Hi Ingo,

That analysis is spot on! I did an internal init on all voices, after which I could transfer sysex without problems. Great, thanks so much! It's really silly how long I've been searching for this. Then who'd expect sysex to only partially write a patch, and use whatever is still in memory as the starting point.

Rutger