[sdiy] Where to get capacitor and resistor kits?

sleepy_dog at gmx.de sleepy_dog at gmx.de
Fri Mar 17 21:22:56 CET 2017

I was about to post somerthing like Vlad's ebay link.
I have not yet seen such (cheap-ish) kits for C0G caps, though.

For some more money, chinese ebay sellers also have the more luxurious
(well or rather quite time saving) variant of such kits with one-hand
open/closable little boxes, just not the really good, often reusable
ones with metal springs, but rather with plastic hinges which will
break. Still nice.

Oh, those here look like they may actually be the spring ones
http://www.ebay.com/itm/50-value-0603-SMD-assorted-Resistor-Kit-in-Box-0R-10MR-10000PCS-0-1W-1-RoHS-/291870874862?hash=item43f4dc1cee:g:9ucAAOSwkx5XEPlB

Those things are called "mouse toilets" in German informal EE speak :-D

Steve