[sdiy] Odp: Re: Analysis of the TB-303 CPU timing

Julian Schmidt elfenjunge at gmx.net
Fri Mar 17 09:41:06 CET 2017

Me neither.
But that is a finding, too, isn't it?

I'm happy with what will come out of this either way.
If no one hears a difference the "magic groove" is demystified,
if it turns out that people with betters ears than myself really can
spot a statistically relevant difference between the audio files I'll
know what to look out for in my future sequencer projects.