[sdiy] Electric Druid NoteDiv Chips

Tom Wiltshire tom at electricdruid.net
Wed Mar 15 13:33:51 CET 2017

The duty cycle switch just ANDs the output with a shifted copy of the binary count (divider) so there's no way it can actually alter the frequency. But changing the harmonics might alter your perception of the pitch, I suppose.

Still, I better check. It's possible it affects the internal oscillator in some way I haven't thought of.