[sdiy] Electric Druid NoteDiv Chips

Elain Klopke functionofform at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 15:59:22 CET 2017

Hey all,

Today all I have is a shining endorsement and a little demo link. Like real
little. 10 seconds of awesome. I just received a tube of NoteDiv Chips from
Tom Wiltshire. They're set up to run on their internal clocks because I am
fond of imperfection and colour and freerunning notes is a thing I enjoy.
But seriously peeps, if you're even thinking about starting a top octave
style synth/organ/thingy project get these. They're worth every penny.

Also, have an E Minor chord. Because that's my favorite chord. What's yours?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRn1m9PhmVL/?hl=en