[sdiy] 3 dollar lopass gate

bill bigrig billbigrig at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 13 01:31:27 CET 2017

Handmade Electronic Music by Nicholas Collins covers ALL this, ,and much more!

    On Sunday, March 12, 2017 2:54 PM, "rsdio at audiobanshee.com" <rsdio at audiobanshee.com> wrote:

 Hmm, except that a bunch of 4066 chips would cost less than 4 cents per note switch - I don't see how you can hand-make LED+LDR gates for that cheap. You'd also get more bleed with the LDR, I expect. No, it's not all about cost, but time and labor, too.

Brian