[sdiy] OT: Where to get cheap ESD safe electronics parts drawers?

Quincas Moreira quincas at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 11:32:30 CET 2017

Nothing to scoff at indeed!  i live in super dry Mexico City. when i do cmos workshops I buy double the number of needed chips. about 25% of my students end up with faulty hex inverters no matter how much warning I give them...

Aluminum foil lining is a good idea, as is keeping them in the original packaging or black foam pads

Sent from my iPad