[sdiy] 3 dollar lopass gate

Elain Klopke functionofform at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 08:48:01 CET 2017

So it just hit me that this would be an interesting and cheapish way to do
the keying of all the notes on my paraphonic synth project instead of a
bunch of 4066s.

of course, after I placed the order, my brain did one of those old Master
Card commercials...

bag of LDRs on eBay: $12
bag of LEDs on MPJA: $8
16 feet of heatshrink tubing: $4
realising you just signed up to burn your fingers 400 times: Priceless.