[sdiy] OT: Where to get cheap ESD safe electronics parts drawers?

Chromatest J. Pantsmaker chromatest at azburners.org
Sat Mar 11 20:11:33 CET 2017

I'd say something like this:
http://www.harborfreight.com/40-bin-organizer-with-full-length-drawer-94375.html
and keep all of your ICs and sensitive items either in their bags (cut down
to size if needed) or in their anti-static foam.  We use similar to these
at work all the time.

The other option we use a lot is small change envelopes like these:
https://www.amazon.com/Coin-Envelopes-24lb-Bright-White/dp/B00B1H5DD0

We kept them vertical in a large drawer (like a card or library catalog) in
alpha-numeric order by type of part.  We only used manila colored
envelopes, but you can buy them in multiple colors.