[sdiy] OT: Where to get cheap ESD safe electronics parts drawers?

MTG grant at musictechnologiesgroup.com
Sat Mar 11 18:45:50 CET 2017

Like Tony, I keep stuff in the original packages and then some kind of
generic storage like a box or something from a home store. The nice
thing is that you will have the correct reorder information handy too.
It's not the smallest storage method but I think the less you transfer
stuff around the better off you are. Of course for passives you can do
what you want for the most part.