[sdiy] Formant filters, yay!

Tony K weplar at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 10:23:44 CET 2017

All this talk of vocal filters made me nostalgic for S.A.M. in the Apple ][+ playing through a 1408 DAC board.
I don't have have Chamberlain's MAM anymore but I believe there was  a good coverage of the topic in there . I seem to recall VOSIM software.
Would have loved to know who wrote that original Apple program.
The later Atari version of SAM was also good but never quite sounded as impressive or 'demented' as the Apple version. Used that as my first drum machine in phoneme mode.

Sorry if this is completely irrelevant.