[sdiy] the obscure output of a 2164

rsdio at audiobanshee.com rsdio at audiobanshee.com
Sat Mar 11 03:02:20 CET 2017

Is a VCA really equivalent to a voltage-controller resistor in all aspects?

In other words, transconductance is not exactly the same thing as transresistance.

Harry Bissel's Morph-Lag shows the two potentiometers with open connections on one end of each. Is it even possible to run a VCA in an equivalent manner?

Brian