[sdiy] Odp: 3 dollar lopass gate

Roman modular at go2.pl
Fri Mar 10 21:57:34 CET 2017

Well, you asked for it (literally), so:   - LEDs do not have any lag, they are as fast as lightning. You cannot see short blink because your eye cannot see it, not that LED have not emited the light. It's the LDR what brings that lag.  - I'd rather say "heatshrink" instead of "thermofit" but then again we might enter the soder/solder war.   Anyway cool videos. I just couldn't stand the suspense at about 8:00, if you finally plug that jack or not!   Roman   Dnia 10 marca 2017 21:20 Quincas Moreira <quincas at gmail.com> napisał(a):  Hello my friends,  Sharing my new video tutorial here, please let me know if I said anything stupid, I'm no EE!  Cheers :)   youtu.be youtu.be   --   Quincas Moreira  Test Pilot at VBrazil Modular  ______________________________  Synth-diy mailing list   Synth-diy at synth-diy.org  synth-diy.org synth-diy.org