[sdiy] IIR Shift Filter problem - help with bug spotting in PIC ASM

Tom Wiltshire tom at electricdruid.net
Fri Mar 10 20:03:53 CET 2017

On 10 Mar 2017, at 18:52, Scott Gravenhorst <music.maker at gte.net> wrote:

> Tom Wiltshire <tom at electricdruid.net> wrote:
>> Oh, I dunno so much, Scott. I've found their documentation pretty good =
>> in general. When you actually dig into it, it's there in black and white =
>> as Steve posted. The problem is *finding* the exact little sub-paragraph =
>> that deals with whatever issue you're looking at without losing two days =
>> doing it!
>
> That's what I mean, right there...  Not bashing at all, it's just frustrating

Yeah, I agree about that well enough. It is frustrating. But I don't really see how it's avoidable for something of the complexity we're talking about. Detailed documentation for such a device is going to be a lot of words, and that's going to take some digging through.

PLEEZE someone prove me wrong.;)

Tom