[sdiy] Formant filters, yay!

Elaine Klopke functionofform at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 10:32:22 CET 2017

So what would you suggest, Florian? My assumption was that this was a rough guideline to start from. Obviously any filters that I make aren't going to be perfect and this particular table of stats was the first thing that I came across...

Is there a more accepted list of frequencies and such to go off of?

Sent from my iPhone