[sdiy] Lot of used terminal blocks and 1/8" phone sockets (extracted parts from brand new electronic stuff)

Jean-Pierre Desrochers jpdesroc at oricom.ca
Fri Mar 10 02:15:42 CET 2017

Hi list,

I collected a bundle of extracted parts from brand new electronic stuff.
They are all for sale for DIYers..

He are pictures of them:

Terminal blocks 5 positions for #8 screws with 1/4" tabs:

http://www.arcenson.com/public/Terminal_block_5_positions_no8_screws_with_quarter_inch_tabs.JPG

Terminal blocks 6 positions PCB mount, 5mm pin spacing and 1/8" stereo phone sockets:

http://www.arcenson.com/public/Terminal_block_PCB_pins_6_positions_5mm_spacing_and_mini_stereo_phone_sockets.JPG

I have a huge amount of the PCB mount 6 pos terminal blocks and phone sockets.

I have around 50 of the 5 pos 5mm pin spacing terminal blocks.

Please PM me if interested.

Thanks

J-Pierre