[sdiy] replacing a transformer, was:Re: (no subject)

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Tue Mar 7 13:54:17 CET 2017

It looks like 6V is used only for the lamp in expression pedal that is
used for photosensor.
So replace it with good bright LED and skip the 6V part entirely.
Or leave original lamp and fit inside the pedal any DC/DC converter to
go down from 12 to 6V. But the lamp wil burn someday anyhow, so why not
some slight upgrade now...

You should better confirm that by following the cables if it's really
just the pedal lamp.

Roman