[sdiy] More string synth questions

Elain Klopke functionofform at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 16:21:19 CET 2017

> And they are made for digital bus switching, so may show considerable
off-channel leakage that's more than good to ignore for digital, but a bit
nasty in analog. It's not even specified in datasheet...

I'll give it a go after my note division chips come in. and after what
Florian said about the string filter, I'll probably set it up so that: Note
Dividers -> digital buss switches -> summing -> instrument specific filters
and other wackiness.