[sdiy] More string synth questions

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Wed Mar 1 12:38:06 CET 2017

I never tried them though, they are on my to-do list for quite a long.
They only work up to 5V - that should be enough for new design of string
machine.
And they are made for digital bus switching, so may show considerable
off-channel leakage that's more than good to ignore for digital, but a
bit nasty in analog. It's not even specified in datasheet...

Roman