[sdiy] Where to buy ceramic caps

Neil Johnson neil.johnson71 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 22:50:50 CET 2017

David,

> I would like to buy some through-hole multilayer ceramic capacitors in a
> range of common values in 1% tolerance.  I'm coming up with dick on Digikey
> (all have 0 quantities and lead times of several months).

I guess it would help to formulate an answer if we knew what specific
values you're looking for, what the application is (or do we play a
game of "guess the app?"), and what your preferred suppliers are (only
Digikey, or are there others?).  For example:

https://www.digikey.com/products/en/capacitors/ceramic-capacitors/60?k=&pkeyword=&pv7=3&FV=ffe0003c%2Cc0001&mnonly=0&ColumnSort=0&page=1&stock=1&quantity=0&ptm=0&fid=0&pageSize=25

Shows 27 values in stock, but I have no idea if these parts are
suitable for your application.

Neil
--
http://www.njohnson.co.uk