[sdiy] A different kind of polyphonic aftertouch

Mike HEQX mike at heqx.com
Sun Dec 17 17:02:46 CET 2017

Yes it's the midi paradigm that I was thinking under.

That's the thing about midi. Some of it is based on the Piano, and
that's a limited scope in terms of key action, and also very specific to
hammer action. Ultimately a limiting factor in creating new instruments.
maybe i have not seen the full spectrum of controllers though.

Roli did a good job with the Seaboard as a workaround solution. Even
with HD midi are we really leaving the piano model and being more open?
Not sure on that one.

Mike