[sdiy] Trueno

Tom Wiltshire tom at electricdruid.net
Thu Dec 14 23:21:50 CET 2017

I think what they’ve done there is throw a good idea out into the world. It’s now up to someone else to take it and run with it, since they don’t seem to have managed to nail it yet. They’ve probably got one more chance to get a revision in before someone else does it better. But I suspect we might see more hardware in this direction.

Tom