[sdiy] Trueno

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Thu Dec 14 12:19:03 CET 2017

We had similar duscussion locally and the outcome was assumingly
multiple PWMs.
It would be so much easier for the maker to make them DCO and control
reset time from uC directly, so it could be that way. Then just tell the
people they are VCOs because noone really knows the difference. OTOH
they say "tunes in 10 minutes" which at first suggests VCO, but it may
tune all other sort of things apart from timing.
My friend told it is pretty unstable, but didn't spent enough time with
it either.

So the question now is who's curiosity is worth 160EUR to buy it and
check with a scope? I could talk the guy to send it to me for tests, but
I'm not that curious anymore even to be bothered to install it on my
wife's laptop, as I don't have Windows10 anywhere.

Roman