[sdiy] Trueno

paula at synth.net paula at synth.net
Tue Dec 12 11:51:11 CET 2017

Interesting, I'd love to see the flip side.

I found this when I googled it, and whoever wrote this needs a kick in
the backside "It has 3 VCOs, but they are digitally controlled which
makes them DCOs for all the pedants out there" this is just NOT true,
the memorymoog has VCOs which are digitally controlled, so that doesn't
mean they're DCOs!

Paula