[sdiy] [OT] 1969 Tektronix film about printed circuits

Dave Brown davebr at modularsynthesis.com
Fri Dec 1 02:14:35 CET 2017

I volunteer at the vintageTEK museum and also do the website.  There are a
number of Tektronix videos on YouTube and there are a number of good ones to
watch.  The museum main web page is at http://vintagetek.org/  where we have
on-line exhibits and articles and two webstores.  The other two videos worth
watching are
http://vintagetek.org/a-precision-crt-1955/
http://vintagetek.org/building-a-ceramic-crt-1967/

Amazing technology for the day.