[sdiy] non-mechanical switching solutions

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Tue Jun 28 09:32:43 CEST 2016

And here's the craziest idea ever:

Use a bunch of tiny reed switches, you can find them even as short as
5mm, and control them with neodymium magnet attached to a servo, for
example taken from DVD drive. A bit complex, but pure electric
connection, I would dare to say audiophile level. You can do 10-poles
switch also that way. And no power waste while the're in place.

I guess it falls into "Your constraints are stupid" category...

Roman