[sdiy] nice Digi Pot

sleepy_dog at gmx.de sleepy_dog at gmx.de
Tue Jun 28 00:50:27 CEST 2016

For regularly updating several SPI digipots in a circular fashion, is
not a shift register predestined for the job?
Insert one 1, clock it through 8 times and use the 8 parallel out pins
of the register for chip select on 8 pots.
Sure, more routing space wasted...

I wonder why you would want to have *64* digi pots in "one circuit"
controlled by one MCU, though.

Steve