[sdiy] Nicad->NiMH

rsdio at audiobanshee.com rsdio at audiobanshee.com
Mon Jun 27 03:30:45 CEST 2016

As long as there are diodes preventing the current from flowing where it doesn't belong, it seems like you should be able to add a new charging circuit that is designed for the Varta 140 mAh. I assume you might already be thinking about mounting the battery off the original PCB, so in the new location there might be a way to fit charging.

I agree with comments from the others that you don't want to try charging a new 140 mAh battery from the old 100 mAh charging circuit; at least not without careful analysis of the circuit.

I haven't looked at the Cheetah MS6 schematic, so perhaps this is harder that it seems.

Brian