[sdiy] Odp: Juno 60 memory button carbon contacts

Roman modular at go2.pl
Sun Jun 26 05:50:29 CEST 2016

There are 3 things you can do:   A.
scrub a pencil over sandpaper, then rub the conductive rubber of the
button on this scratchpad. The button will work as new, but probably you
 may have to repeat the procedure after few years.   B.
 replace the conductive ribbon disk, as you suggested. There are sets
with a bunch of new disks and little silicone tube, sold as
remote-fix-kits or something like that. Cut the old one, glue the new
one. This should work longer   C. insert a
transistor in the way of button sensimg. Cut the connection from button
to pullup resistor and insert PNP there. Emmiter to the micro and
pullup, collector to GND, and base to the button. This will give another