[sdiy] FS: non-working Emax I rack + SCSI kit

Eric Frampton eric at ericframpton.com
Fri Jun 24 22:29:57 CEST 2016

Hi all -

This is a project I’m abandoning. It’s an original Emax rack I bought off of a fellow list member some years ago with the intention of adding SCSI to it. I bought a SCSI kit and followed the directions for installation and, in a bout of utter failure on my part, it doesn’t work. At this point I don’t have the time or wherewithal to get it working.

SSM filters, aww yeah!

The rack worked fine when I bought it. It was during the mods that it became non-working.

$200 + shipping from Atlanta, GA 30084.