[sdiy] Europe / EU only: Chroma Polaris membrane panel group buy

Florian Anwander fanwander at mnet-online.de
Thu Jun 23 10:14:59 CEST 2016

Hello,

I want to buy a membrane panel for my Chroma Polaris from Paul D.
DeRocco (see
http://www.rhodeschroma.com/?id=polarismembranepanelreplacement). Is
anyone in the EU interested in participating in a group buy?

The costs for a single kit are $200 plus ~$45 shipping plus customs plus
import VAT (about another $50). Paul offered kindly a lower quote if the
order is on more panels. I have a european VAT-ID, so handling the VAT
is no trouble.

So if anyone is interested then please get in contact with me until next
monday evening.

Regards
Florian
--