[sdiy] Where are we?

Chris Juried cjuried at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 20 02:09:35 CEST 2016

Thanks for the work your doing on the compilation. I'm sure it will prove to be a valuable resource.
 Sincerely,
  Chris Juried
Audio Engineering Society (AES) Member
InfoComm-Recognized AV Technologist
http://www.JuriedEngineering.com (Juried Engineering, LLC.)
http://www.TubeEquipment.com (Tube Equipment Corporation)
http://www.HistoryOfRecording.com (History of Recording)
http://www.linkedin.com/in/chrisjuried (LinkedIn)Email: CJuried at yahoo.com
Voice: (954) 478-4355

This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any distribution or copying of this email, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify me at (754) 300-9972 and permanently delete the original and any copy of any e-mail and any printout thereof.