[sdiy] Board View Software - could we make a database of this for vintage synths?

Peter Pearson electrocontinuo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 01:05:29 CEST 2016

Yeah there would probably be some brute force involved but hi-res board
scans paired with searchable schematics would be pretty bad ass.  That
paired with a wiki for eprom images, sysex files, etc all in one place
would be a very worthy endeavor.  Something a la:

http://www.mess.org/

or

http://stackoverflow.com/

We have the technology.

Terry, thanks so much for your input!  During the Oberheim days, were you
mostly programming those in BASIC, assembly, or some other format?