[sdiy] Board View Software - could we make a database of this for vintage synths?

thx1138 at earthlink.net thx1138 at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 16 14:12:12 CEST 2016

Hi Folks,

As an ex-Oberheim Engineering employee, I have an archive of many of the synths schematics that we built.

I left around the OB-8 point of product but I have quite a few drawings and manuals etc. I had a repair business after Oberheim, servicing
Oberheim, E-Mu, ARP, Moog, Seq. Circuits etc.

I made copies of the firmware and have it still on 8" floppy disc, not sure my old Computer still works, but I have it still with the archives of E-Proms.

If someone is in dire need , I can dig out some of this material, but I have not set up a server yet for archival purposes. I still have to work for a living after
Leaving Freescale/Motorola after 28 years.

Neil Johnson and Paul Maddox know me well and can verify my pedigree in synth building and general DSP work arena.

Many of the designs we did were based on Tape and Plastic film. Real schematic tools were way too expensive or primitive to do proper layout.

I am happy to help where I can and fill in some blanks. I am based in Southern California still and have left Iosono-Sound and now I am COO-President of
Momentum Data Systems in Huntington Beach. Calif. If you are in the area, please come by and say hello.

with Best regards,

Terry Shultz
thx1138 at earthlink.net