[sdiy] Board View Software - could we make a database of this for vintage synths?

Ove Ridé nitro2k01 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 11:54:24 CEST 2016

Those board files explicitly have reduced information, (no track
information, no automatic schematic backannotation) since their actual
purpose is automated bead-of-nails testing. A much better long-term
approach would be to recreate the full schematic in a modern CAD
software, which would allow both for easier troubleshooting, and the
ability to easily order replacement PCBs which are plug and play with
the original board. In either case, there's no way around the fact
that it would take a lot of manual work.