[sdiy] Rare Chips (was CEM3340)

Chris Juried cjuried at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 14 15:25:59 CEST 2016

Hi Tom,
With regards to the SSM2164 its more of a "sentimental" genuine part I would like to have on hand, not to say there is anything negative about the V2164. With respects to quantities, a few hundred or so. Sincerely,
  Chris Juried
Audio Engineering Society (AES) Member
InfoComm-Recognized AV Technologist
http://www.JuriedEngineering.com (Juried Engineering, LLC.)

This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any distribution or copying of this email, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify me at (754) 300-9972 and permanently delete the original and any copy of any e-mail and any printout thereof.