[sdiy] Cambridge Synth-DIY weekend - August 6th 2016 - reminder

Neil Johnson neil.johnson71 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 12:59:39 CEST 2016

Hi all,

A reminder that this year's Cambridge synth-diy weekend will be
on the weekend of 6th August and the closing date for room bookings is the
end of this month:

http://www.synth-diy.uk

A minor change from previous years is that I've managed to arrange for
college to provide breakfast, similar to what some of you experienced
last year.

We're also on the lookout for raffle prizes in aide of Drake Music.
Contact me if you would like to donate something.

Cheers,
Neil
--
http://www.njohnson.co.uk