[sdiy] Digisound rebuild (was CEM3340 reissue)

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Tue Jun 14 09:46:28 CEST 2016

For what it's worth, in 2003 I made ambitious plan to redraw all
Digisound PCBs, so they could be ordered in PCB fab and probably
distributed among DIYers. Obviously after few boards this was no fun
anymore and it was the begining of most busy period in my life, so I
dropped the idea.

In short, I have Gerber files for anyone for:
80-2 VCO
80-3 VCLFO (the same PCB as in 2)
80-4 VCM
80-5 Processor
80-20 Waveform Multiplier

They are completely redrawn from original images, using original scans
only as background for routing tracks.

Widely available GIFs are enough for press and peel PCB making but if
someone wants regular PCB, here's your chance.

I could also order a few of those if there is interest.

Roman