[sdiy] CEM3340's have been reissued

Vladimir Pantelic vladoman at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 14:27:10 CEST 2016

quoting Mr. Doepfer:

----------------------

The A-111-2 is based on the CEM3340 Rev G. There was a close cooperation
with OnChip since 2015 regarding to the new CEM3340 and we
received the first samples in January during NAMM for our development. The
first production batch of the CEM3340 Rev G arrived 2
weeks ago and the production of the A-111-2 during the next few days (we
are still waiting for the latest front panel and pcb
samples). I'd expect the first modules about end of July/August. The
A-111-3 is also based on the CEM3340 Rev G and we are working
on a Thru-Zero VCO based on the CEM3340 Rev G (module A-111-4).

Best wishes
Dieter Doepfer