[sdiy] Oscilloscope on a Budget 200

Timothy Daugard daugard at cox.net
Sat Jun 4 17:26:50 CEST 2016

I have the Rigol DS1102E - Thought about the 50 MHz with the hack, but
what I read on line said there is a hardware difference. Maybe they
screened the ADCs or laid out for better bandwidth. Got my 100 MHz on a
relative sale from Saelig which made the price within 20 to 30 bucks of
the 50 MHz model on Amazon.

I'm happy with my Rigol DS1102E. Missed out on the hack though as I