[sdiy] Oscilloscope on a Budget 200

Tim Ressel timr at circuitabbey.com
Fri Jun 3 23:43:56 CEST 2016

I bought a cheapie scope when my HP54600 died. Its an OWON DS7102 and it
is not the best. I believed I paid $400 for it. It works but has some
clunky interface stuff. But the biggest issue is the update rate. The
screen updates very slowly. It suits my needs for now, but every time I
use it I long for a better scope.

--TimR

--
--Tim Ressel