[sdiy] US help with Electronic Goldmine order

rsdio at audiobanshee.com rsdio at audiobanshee.com
Thu Apr 21 02:29:07 CEST 2016

Are there any import duties for electronics coming in to Australia? My friends there tell me that ordering computers and music gear ends up with a high percentage import fee, making it hard to get electronics. Would a $30 package require any sort of import process or forms to be filled out by the sender?

Brian