[sdiy] Hammond scanner guitar effect project released..

Dave Brown davebr at modularsynthesis.com
Tue Apr 19 03:14:51 CEST 2016

Very nice.  Beats my breadboard.  I get asked by email a lot about how I
coupled the motor, and I didn't take photos and it has been too long for me
to exactly remember.  I think my scanner had a nib protruding but I think
others do not.  What particular scanner did you use and how did you couple
it?

Dave

Modular Synthesis, LLC
http://modularsynthesis.com/modules/DJB-scanner/scanner.htm