[sdiy] looking for a joystick

Tom Bugs admin at bugbrand.co.uk
Mon Apr 18 21:54:41 CEST 2016

They are sprung as standard - or at least the ones I got were (maybe
Doepfer got custom ones?)

You can remove the springs by taking the backs off the pot - carefully,
of course - and make sure the back goes back on firmly to keep the
tension on the stick (otherwise it gets excessively droopy)

BugBrand LTD
UK company No. 07199808
VAT No. GB 988 2629 57
1 Ninetree Hill